Site Meter cat about the house: feed me!

Thursday, February 23, 2006

feed me!

feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me !!!!!!!!

man, i'm hungry. meow! the people have taken to only feeding us at certain times of the day. that does not suit my aloof, carefree nature. so i think i will run around like a maniac until something is done about this.

it's funny, because even as i type this, i know what'll happen: i'll start to bother them, i'll try and get attention, they'll just want to pet me incessantly, then i'll go sit in my chair and fall asleep. so i will last another few hours until i'll really need food again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my person tries to pet me too, she is all like, oh RUSTY, your so pretty, and i am all like, OH MOMMY, I AM HANDSOME, NOT PRETTY, and more importantly, I AM HUNGRY..HUNGRY, THEN I BITE HER, HARD, she then tells me I am mean..and then pets me again, then she feeds me, so I ask, who has won...RUSTY...that is who...

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


< | J | ?| L | >