Site Meter cat about the house: reflections on turning three

Saturday, February 11, 2006

reflections on turning three

so, my birthday was the other day. i think it was pretty normal - long periods of rest interrupted by intermissions of eating, and a boisterous catfight with my brother in the evening. and it occurred to me, what does it mean to be three years old? i've been through so much in my life, but at the same time, i know there's so much i have yet to experience.

i would like to spend some time outdoors in the coming year, during which time i would like to make my first kill of a live mouse or bird or something. and i'd like to get a kitten of my own, you know? i'm tired of being the youngest around here.

anyway, hope you celebrated my birthday this year - and if anyone out there is my age, or even older, then i'd be happy to hear any advice about what to expect in my fourth year of being a cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


< | J | ?| L | >